INSILICO

As you can see, there hasn't been any progress in connecting the HL and INSILICO sims. Apparently there have been some misunderstandings and due to the rather unprofessional behaviour of some of the HL staff, the region will be removed again. Some claims during this short dramatic episode have been uncalled for and flat out lies so we even had to file abuse reports against certain people involved.

Joining sims was a good idea but maybe it was the wrong partners or just lacked coordination. It was always our intent to help HL and share some of Insilico's expertise in management and building. But all our efforts and time have been wasted and have been met with a slap in the face. So be it. We wish HL good luck and to be well and to have a speedy and safe move.




So here's almost all the communication we ever had with HL at all. I'll spare you the inworld drama afterglow behind our backs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I am the owner and founder of Hangars Liquides. Since I haven't got much time
(being absorbed by audio and missions offshore in subsaharian West Africa from
time to time), I have left **** **** manage the HL simulator. However I
remain the person in charge for strategic decisions.
I was OK to join our sim with yours and rather confident about the benefits of
starting to develop the first cyber megapole of the metaverse.
I must admit I am now in serious doubt, following your behaviour (interferences
-ie your sky primz floating over our sim that is not big enough to cover all the buildings, intense
copy boting that does not respect the artists' works, language spoken...). I
guess this is only an incident, sometimes it takes time for a transplant to be effective. That's life, I run HL since 1997, and I have seen much worse !
But I wish to be sure of your intentions, hence I am writing this mail.
We have to be good neighbours, respect each other and not interfere if we want
to grow steadily.
Depending on your reply and the actions following we will carry on working in
parallel, - or we might leave, maybe after a legal action, this would be the
worst case scenario of course. My personnal feeling is that I believe in a
transcendental synergia - whilst fighting would be a pathetic loss of time and
money !
Kindest regards,

**** ****

ps : in the future, mail me directly at ******************** this is
the only way to be sure to get in touch with me.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hi there ******,

as you know i built and own Insilico and i am glad to have a channel for communication now! I was pretty shocked about the note i got from you.. speechless and no clue on what you are saying. First of all i was happy to have HL as neighbors, it looked similar and i was nice to see *************** so happy about the move, but in the next days the trouble began.

We agreed on a plan that HL will be moved up to 3600m, where insilico is at, so that was our first step. I offered my help for moving it because i have done it many times before and ******** seemed a bit overloaded with all the work. She said no thanks, and she is STILL busy moving the city up, since weeks.. it would have taken me max 3 hours, it's really not hard to do.. plus the result is not as expected, since the HL buildings are now 250 meters (!) above Insilico.

Then the big crashing began, i got reports from alot of people who lived near the HL border and were crashing all the time, due to the bad scripting/overuse of sound objects. In HL there are like 20+ sound emitters with nice ambient sounds, the problem is, they are too many, SL cant handle that much, especially the newer viewers using the OpenAL sound library. Plus all the sounds were broken up into 10 second pieces and kept hammering the clients till they crashed with over 1.5gb memory usage. So i got alot of pressure from people who are paying me money to live here, but cant use the sim because they constantly crash due to HL, some of them even got angry and left because of that, some wanted to send Abuse Reports.

I cooled down the people and told both ******* and ******* about it but they more or less ignored me and the whole problem. I was crashing myself every 30 minutes and couldnt work normally here.
It took them ONE WEEK to do something about the problem (now you cant hear the sounds on our sims anymore, which is good, no more crashing, but people at HL still crash all the time, so your problem isnt solved still.)!

Not sure what is up with the megaprim issue, there seems to be a problem with communication:

[2009/05/22 14:37] ***************: typing
[2009/05/22 14:37] ***************: hi Skills,sorry to insist but I need you to remove the huge prim blocking my whole sim!!!Hope you're doig well on the autobahn:Dcheers
[2009/05/22 14:37] ***************: hiya
[2009/05/22 14:37] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

(she went offline?)

[2009/05/22 14:37] Skills Hak: which one?
[2009/05/22 14:37] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2009/05/22 14:38] Skills Hak: i dont know which prim you mean, looks ok here
[2009/05/22 14:38] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2009/05/22 14:38] Skills Hak: the clouds?
[2009/05/22 14:38] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2009/05/22 14:39] Skills Hak: first time i hear that
[2009/05/22 14:39] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2009/05/22 14:48] Skills Hak: well just tp me when you are back and i can change it
[2009/05/22 14:48] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

(2 days later!)

[2009/05/24 15:19] Skills Hak: hi
[2009/05/24 15:19] Skills Hak: what mega were you talking about?
[2009/05/24 15:21] Skills Hak: i removed some big ones but not sure which one you meant
[2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: and another thing, i thought rogier would do something but nothing happened so far, can you please please please do somthing about the sounds
[2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: its been days of constant crashing now lol
[2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: not only for me but everyone near the sim

[2009/05/24 15:22] ***************: take it ez

[2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: sound going crazy and stuttering and then crash
[2009/05/24 15:23] Skills Hak: well i cant work i dont know what to do
[2009/05/24 15:23] Skills Hak: crashing every 30 min
[2009/05/24 15:23] Skills Hak: it would only take a few minutes to fix no?
[2009/05/24 15:24] Skills Hak: well
[2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: we have to do something about it soon
[2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: i have alot of people here bitching at me
[2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: they pay rent but cant stay in the sim without crashing
[2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: i cant really take it easy
[2009/05/24 15:26] Skills Hak: i thought we are going to talk about it in a meeting but nothing yet lol

no response since then..
That was 2 weeks ago. i tried to contact her today after your notice and my partner tried too.. no response..


and that was ALL, So is this what you call "language spoken" ?
We also wanted to have a meeting and speak about some details, since there are of course alot of things to discuss! But again it was totally ignored and never happened. I didn't IM her since as i didn't see the point in a one-way communication and i was too busy with other projects anyway. Again i offered my help every time we spoke, scripting help with the sounds or showing tricks how to bypass the 10 second limits..
No results. It has been weeks now and nothing has been done, other than the altitude changed.
I was rather confident too about joining the sims, but we think we may have rushed into this decision.. this situation is very unprofessional and many people here are upset about the ignorant behaviour and slow progress of HL, and this is the first time we get ANY critic from your side.

Now to this part: "intense copy boting that does not respect the artists' works".. I'm not sure what you mean by that insult, i suppose it's about the buildings that look similar to the HL ones? Do you know that most if not all the sculpties in HL are from sculptie packs? Well i own all those packs aswell and i know the creator, Ariel Erlanger pretty good too. ******** and me agreed on blending our styles, some of my buildings in HL, some of HL's in Insilico, so i built a few towers similar to hers in the south. Now you accuse me of using Copybot ????? Excuse me? Technically its not even possible to copy structures that size! Plus being one of the best builders in SL i really dont have to resort to tools like that.

[2009/05/21 10:37] Skills Hak: oh and again, if you see stuff in IS you need, just ask
[2009/05/21 10:37] Skills Hak: building elements or textures etc

[2009/05/21 10:28] ***************: at some point if you feel like you could if you want, if you have time etc, build things in HL too so that you're sure you can keep things right, continuity and all, things that insilico people would feel familiar with
[2009/05/21 10:28] Skills Hak: yes and vice versa
[2009/05/21 10:29] ***************: my main concern too is to make it right this way
[2009/05/21 10:29] Skills Hak: would be cool to have some of the HL towers in south for example
[2009/05/21 10:29] Skills Hak: to blend it better
[2009/05/21 10:29] ***************: oh if you feel like of course I would gladly make some and you can tell me of course to remove it and etc or change etc
[2009/05/21 10:30] Skills Hak: theres alot of work to do still yeah ^^
[2009/05/21 10:30] Skills Hak: we need to connect streets etc
[2009/05/21 10:31] ***************: yes :)
[2009/05/21 10:31] Skills Hak: and the sim light
[2009/05/21 10:31] Skills Hak: dcs2 settings
[2009/05/21 10:31] Skills Hak: etc etc

I never wanted to say it out loud, but come on.. HL is clearly an Insilico duplicate, as bad as it sounds, but everyone says that. I knew how it used to look. I noticed how it changed. I didnt say anything. I got people coming to me, telling me that there is a sim that looks exactly like Insilico, so i went to check.. of course i knew HL and *************** so i didnt mind.. even though it looked almost exactly the same. After i built the rather distinctive Insilico HL has been rebuilt several times and has become more and more similar to Insilico. Very similar textures, some of the same sculpties, coloring, lighting, cables, architecture, megaprim backdrops etc etc. I heard from people who went there and have been harshly insulted by HL staff for saying it looks like Insilico, there have been alot of rumors about it and trouble on our Forums too, but i played it down. I told everyone it's ok and i don't mind. I knew *************** was going to make it look similar so one day we can move the sims together without too big visual differences. Now we are toghether and I am being accused of copying, because i make a building similar to HL? I would laugh but im not in a funny mood right now, i hope you understand.

Weeks have gone by and we are not makeing any progress. Everytime I ask for an explanation i never get a response, and now this..
You are threatening me with legal action? Based on what? This letter took me 2 hours already so yes, as you say, it is a waste of time.
We, the Insilico staff, pride ourselves for being quick to help and manage and that is one reason Insilico is such a great success. If the last few weeks are an example of your managment style we regret ever connecting our sims and if this continues you might as well move. No hard feelings, we don't expect you to work faster or play by our rules, but we are disappointed by this unprofessional behaviour.

Kind regards,

Skills, Cinndreia and the Insilico Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

> Well hi there ******,
>
> as you know i built

this is nice for your colleagues to keep absorbing them in your entity ;)

and own Insilico and i am glad to have a channel for
> communication now! I was pretty shocked about the note i got from you..
> speechless and no clue on what you are saying. First of all i was happy to
> have HL as neighbors, it looked similar and i was nice to see *************** so
> happy about the move, but in the next days the trouble began.
>
> We agreed on a plan that HL will be moved up to 3600m, where insilico is at,
> so that was our first step. I offered my help for moving it

or get the perms (but I'll come back to this paranoiac remark later)

because i have
> done it many times before and *************** seemed a bit overloaded with all the
> work. She said no thanks, and she is STILL busy moving the city up,

no

since
> weeks.. it would have taken me max 3 hours, it's really not hard to do..
> plus the result is not as expected, since the HL buildings are now 250
> meters (!) above Insilico.

they were as high before, they are just taller by nature
we are not motivated by markets laws and we have always wished to really defy
gravity no to reach customers

>
> Then the big crashing began, i got reports from alot of people who lived
> near the HL border and were crashing all the time, due to the bad
> scripting/overuse of sound objects. In HL there are like 20+ sound emitters
> with nice ambient sounds, the problem is, they are too many,

no, not enough btw / we are an audio farm, not a traffic bot farm ;)

SL cant handle
> that much,

we had no crash at all before the merging of the sims

especially the newer viewers using the OpenAL sound library. Plus
> all the sounds were broken up into 10 second pieces and kept hammering the
> clients till they crashed with over 1.5gb memory usage.

This is absolutely irrelevant : we are regarded as a low lag area, compared to
urs, as reported by ur REAL customers (not bots) coming to HL

So i got alot of
> pressure from people who are paying me money to live here, but cant use the
> sim because they constantly crash due to HL, some of them even got angry and
> left because of that, some wanted to send Abuse Reports.
>
> I cooled down the people and told both *************** and *************** about it but they
> more or less ignored me and the whole problem. I was crashing myself every
> 30 minutes and couldnt work normally here.
> It took them ONE WEEK to do something about the problem (now you cant hear
> the sounds on our sims anymore, which is good, no more crashing, but people
> at HL still crash all the time, so your problem isnt solved still.)!

once again we did not have this issue before
the issue could be ur bots

>
> Not sure what is up with the megaprim issue, there seems to be a problem
> with communication:
>

if u don't see what is the issue, eithe it's bad faith, either u do have an
issue with amphetamines / needless to say, *************** was refering to ur sky prism
covering our sky. It's a funny metaphore of the vanity of your ambition.
- Show quoted text -

> [2009/05/22 14:37] ***************: typing
> [2009/05/22 14:37] ***************: hi Skills,sorry to insist but I need you to
> remove the huge prim blocking my whole sim!!!Hope you're doig well on the
> autobahn:Dcheers
> [2009/05/22 14:37] Skills Hak: hiya
> [2009/05/22 14:37] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored
> and delivered later.
>
> (she went offline?)
>
> [2009/05/22 14:37] Skills Hak: which one?
> [2009/05/22 14:37] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored
> and delivered later.
> [2009/05/22 14:38] Skills Hak: i dont know which prim you mean, looks ok
> here
> [2009/05/22 14:38] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored
> and delivered later.
> [2009/05/22 14:38] Skills Hak: the clouds?
> [2009/05/22 14:38] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored
> and delivered later.
> [2009/05/22 14:39] Skills Hak: first time i hear that
> [2009/05/22 14:39] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored
> and delivered later.
> [2009/05/22 14:48] Skills Hak: well just tp me when you are back and i can
> change it
> [2009/05/22 14:48] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored
> and delivered later.
>
> (2 days later!)

U have been alerted we had a graphic card failure
- Show quoted text -


>
> [2009/05/24 15:19] Skills Hak: hi
> [2009/05/24 15:19] Skills Hak: what mega were you talking about?
> [2009/05/24 15:21] Skills Hak: i removed some big ones but not sure which
> one you meant
> [2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: and another thing, i thought rogier would do
> something but nothing happened so far, can you please please please do
> somthing about the sounds
> [2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: its been days of constant crashing now lol
> [2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: not only for me but everyone near the sim
>
> [2009/05/24 15:22] ***************: take it ez
>
> [2009/05/24 15:22] Skills Hak: sound going crazy and stuttering and then
> crash
> [2009/05/24 15:23] Skills Hak: well i cant work i dont know what to do
> [2009/05/24 15:23] Skills Hak: crashing every 30 min
> [2009/05/24 15:23] Skills Hak: it would only take a few minutes to fix no?
> [2009/05/24 15:24] Skills Hak: well
> [2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: we have to do something about it soon
> [2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: i have alot of people here bitching at me
> [2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: they pay rent but cant stay in the sim
> without crashing
> [2009/05/24 15:25] Skills Hak: i cant really take it easy
> [2009/05/24 15:26] Skills Hak: i thought we are going to talk about it in a
> meeting but nothing yet lol
>
> no response since then..
> That was 2 weeks ago. i tried to contact her today after your notice and my
> partner tried too.. no response..

blahblah // ur parner got an answer

>
>
> and that was ALL, So is this what you call "language spoken" ?

what about the letters : b, i, t, c, h ? another amphetamines-related issue, or
easily understandable selective memory ? what do u expect after behaving that
way ?

> We also wanted to have a meeting and speak about some details, since there
> are of course alot of things to discuss! But again it was totally ignored
> and never happened.

What do u expect after treating people as u do ? Silence is sometimes the best
way to cool down.

I didn't IM her since as i didn't see the point in a
> one-way communication and i was too busy with other projects anyway. Again i
> offered my help every time we spoke, scripting help with the sounds or
> showing tricks how to bypass the 10 second limits..
> No results. It has been weeks now and nothing has been done, other than the
> altitude changed.
> I was rather confident too about joining the sims, but we think we may have
> rushed into this decision..

this is one thing we agree on

this situation is very unprofessional and many
> people here are upset about the ignorant behaviour and slow progress of HL,
> and this is the first time we get ANY critic from your side.
>
> Now to this part: "intense copy boting that does not respect the artists'
> works".. I'm not sure what you mean by that insult,

the sad truth my dear ! And this is the main reason for which I came back to u
for an explanation. We cannot support people who do no promote creation. u are
insulting the people u never mention, and those of whom u simply steal their
works.
Haven't u been banned in the past for copy botting ***** ***** - among others ?



i suppose it's about the
> buildings that look similar to the HL ones?

In a way yes, but not directly : you alerted us and we started investigating. We
were warned by our friends whom u personnaly know.

Do you know that most if not all
> the sculpties in HL are from sculptie packs? Well i own all those packs
> aswell and i know the creator, Ariel Erlanger pretty good too. *************** and me
> agreed on blending our styles, some of my buildings in HL, some of HL's in
> Insilico, so i built a few towers similar to hers in the south. Now you
> accuse me of using Copybot ????? Excuse me? Technically its not even
> possible to copy structures that size!

(nice try) / lol / to come back to the main issue : we cannot work with people
simply duplicating people's works without even mentionning them, it is an
ethical matter for us

Plus being one of the best builders
> in SL i really dont have to resort to tools like that.

lol !
don't forget ur annoying history. I only work with purists.

>
> [2009/05/21 10:37] Skills Hak: oh and again, if you see stuff in IS you
> need, just ask
> [2009/05/21 10:37] Skills Hak: building elements or textures etc
>
> [2009/05/21 10:28] ***************: at some point if you feel like you could if
> you want, if you have time etc, build things in HL too so that you're sure
> you can keep things right, continuity and all, things that insilico people
> would feel familiar with
> [2009/05/21 10:28] Skills Hak: yes and vice versa
> [2009/05/21 10:29] ***************: my main concern too is to make it right
> this way
> [2009/05/21 10:29] Skills Hak: would be cool to have some of the HL towers
> in south for example
> [2009/05/21 10:29] Skills Hak: to blend it better
> [2009/05/21 10:29] ***************: oh if you feel like of course I would
> gladly make some and you can tell me of course to remove it and etc or
> change etc
> [2009/05/21 10:30] Skills Hak: theres alot of work to do still yeah ^^
> [2009/05/21 10:30] Skills Hak: we need to connect streets etc
> [2009/05/21 10:31] ***************: yes :)
> [2009/05/21 10:31] Skills Hak: and the sim light
> [2009/05/21 10:31] Skills Hak: dcs2 settings
> [2009/05/21 10:31] Skills Hak: etc etc

yes... it started well, *************** wanted to cooperate


>
> I never wanted to say it out loud, but come on.. HL is clearly an Insilico
> duplicate, as bad as it sounds, but everyone says that.

amazing... u r pathetically jealous, and that's the reason for ur
malignant bad faith and poor attitude, that prim blocking our skyline and the
attempt to control everything

we really made a mistake when we dediced to join our sims, we have different
goals, u r into role playing, shops, markets whilst we are into avant garde.

HL exists since 1997 for info


I knew how it used
> to look. I noticed how it changed.

it did change, and rapidly, which I can admit can be scaring from ur ego
centered standpoint , HL is known for being an everchanging city / but, get
real for god's sake : u are definitively not a model for us, and we are
different.

I didnt say anything. I got people coming
> to me, telling me that there is a sim that looks exactly like Insilico, so i
> went to check.. of course i knew HL and *************** so i didnt mind.. even though
> it looked almost exactly the same.

but no !

After i built the rather distinctive
> Insilico HL has been rebuilt several times and has become more and more
> similar to Insilico.
Very similar textures, some of the same sculpties,
> coloring, lighting, cables,

Just a detail : I personnally shooted some of them offshore in Angola baby

architecture, megaprim backdrop

but u don't even know how to make a megaprim backdrop, we have to deal with that
ugly sky !

s etc etc. I
> heard from people who went there and have been harshly insulted by HL staff
> for saying it looks like Insilico, there have been alot of rumors about it
> and trouble on our Forums too, but i played it down. I told everyone it's ok
> and i don't mind. I knew *************** was going to make it look similar so one day
> we can move the sims together without too big visual differences.

u r amazing, how do u dare explain to me what u tell to other people ?
or do u seriously think joining u was an essential goal for us ???? omg


Now we are
> toghether and I am being accused of copying, because i make a building
> similar to HL? I would laugh but im not in a funny mood right now, i hope
> you understand.

I do. My 'senseļ' used to teach me that the one who gets angry is the one that
is frightened.

> Weeks have gone by and we are not makeing any progress. Everytime I ask for
> an explanation i never get a response, and now this..

... this attempt to start on a good basis again and construct.
All right, u r into another logic. Destruction ?

> You are threatening me with legal action? Based on what?

it would be a collective action btw

This letter took me
> 2 hours already

how many hands ?

so yes, as you say, it is a waste of time.

we agree on this too, I am going offshore tomorrow, and I am tired of having to
reply to u, I would really prefer to play with my 6 months old son brrr zzz
titititi gagagagaga


> We, the Insilico staff, pride ourselves for being quick to help and manage
> and that is one reason Insilico is such a great success.

'great success', a la Borat !


If the last few
> weeks are an example of your managment style we regret ever connecting our
> sims and if this continues you might as well move. No hard feelings, we
> don't expect you to work faster or play by our rules, but we are
> disappointed by this unprofessional behaviour.
>

I should have trusted the growing army of ur ennemies and stay away from u.
Really, u should keep a low profile.

Bonne continuation ?

***********

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any allegations of using copybot or similar tools in the creation of Insilico/related products or botfarming is false. Making such allegations without evidence is in direct opposition with the DMCA rules and has been dealt with.
I don't think your rather pathetic letter or unprofessional behaviour deserve any more attention from our side, good luck and be well.

Views: 182

Comment by Ju Weissnicht on June 13, 2009 at 10:53am
Thank you for the update, Skills. *sigh*
Comment by Alexx Novi on June 13, 2009 at 11:01am
The non-existent and unprofessional collaboration had to be terminated. Finally, this chapter is closed and INSILICO can move on.
Comment by Korwyn on June 13, 2009 at 12:52pm
Oh my....

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And that guy is pure narcisistic ass.

If he reads this... who cares if HL has been around since 1997? how long has your bloody sim been around? how long have you built things in SL?

Not since 1997... you jackass.

Sheesh...

Oh and by the way... copybot does not copy PRIMS! only textures. it grabs textures from your cache in your viewer for an object or avatar. so you're not only a jackass, but an idiot.

You can't copy megaprims... they snap back to 10m on all sides that were bigger then 10m due to the viewer limitations.

It's how the code works right now, there is no way to change it.

If you tried to file a DMCA notice you'd have to then PROOVE that it was copied, and if you failed if you were in the US (which you aren't) you could be charged with filing a false official document and fraud.

Oh... and well... liked some of your music... but Meh... *deletes* not going to be in my mp3 player anymore.

Oh and I see skills' reply as being purely proffesinal even showing you where communications broke down and immediatly you go with the liable/slander of asking if she's taking amphetamines?

As for if skills has a history of people claiming she's stolen their work, did a search, usually pretty easy to find that stuff... nothing found on xstreet (where she does sell gemini stuff) or any of the SL dirt rags.

then again hardly anyone in SL can be a success without some other jackas claiming they stole all their ideas... proof is in the pudding. Insilico kicks ass, and HL's staff drags theirs.

Yeah...

Hmm... this needs an internet meme to lighten it up (I'm known for being a big mouthed asshole :P)

Hmm... to the man who wrote skills who brags about HL's sim supposedly being aorund for oh... almost a decade before SL was really around...

Insilico plays this card!


You fail.
Comment by Saskia Republic on June 13, 2009 at 12:55pm
Yea, that was some pretty stupid stuff on their part. Glad they're gone.
Comment by GTSx005x470x3900 on June 13, 2009 at 12:56pm
Is this the part where we send Insilico's army to HL to kill thei men, enslave their women and children and reformat their machines...and their vampiers?? and....werewo.....wtf?!
Comment by Cadwyn Lorefield on June 13, 2009 at 1:04pm
What Jeety said *pokes out from behind Jeety and shakes a fist* Yeah!
Comment by Bagu Popinjay on June 13, 2009 at 1:35pm
well, we're no strangers to copybotting, are we?
Comment by Chantal Forsythe on June 13, 2009 at 1:40pm
Not gonna bash, but if they are not into rp, as stated, then they should not have joined sims, considering you folks turned Insilico into a rp zone. Also, the 1997 date is amusing, SL has only been around since 2003. If they don't RP, what was HL before SL? A website? An IRC group of friends? I'm a little confused, but then I had not followed any of the merging stuffs.
Comment by Aya on June 13, 2009 at 4:20pm
You made appropriate decisions related to this connection, I believe.
Comment by Erik Commons on June 13, 2009 at 5:21pm
HL is a record label for standard clubby electronic fair. I'd say Google them and look at their site but its suddenly "down for maintenaince."

Comment

You need to be a member of INSILICO to add comments!

Join INSILICO

Latest Activity

Forestheart Resident updated their profile
Apr 2
Forestheart Resident left a comment for Forestheart Resident
"The 3 pics you see here are some of the roles I play on Secondlife. The pics were taken in my office where I work as a Bounty Hunter. I also run a couple of clubs, some manufacturing, a couple of clothing stores, and various other enterprises.I am…"
Apr 2
Forestheart Resident left a comment for Forestheart Resident
Apr 2
Tyler the Drifter commented on StarRavenSAT's blog post INN Radiocast: January Round Up
"Finally some good news ;)"
Mar 15
Angel Eleven updated their profile
Feb 21
Andrea Rain commented on Abeus's blog post [OOC] Phase 497 (AKA A New Website
"OK, so the the pics are still there, it's just the menu link that has been removed. I was able to reach my pics using a link from my browser history. "
Feb 16
Andrea Rain commented on Abeus's blog post [OOC] Phase 497 (AKA A New Website
"So... I just came here to download the pics I had posted (in case I've lost the copies on my hard-drive), and I can't get access to photos at all. How do I get around this?"
Feb 16
Jadzia sak updated their profile
Feb 11

© 2017   Created by SKiLLS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service